Removing scars completely- is this possible?
The ongoing debate between medical surgeons and cosmetic surgeon regarding scar removal does not create any concrete solutions, but no other than confusion to the part of those who are looking for effective remedy to completely get rid of scars.
Of course, there are several types of medical procedures that promises guaranteed results, but are still unable to give any testimonies on how effective the applied procedures are.
According to some medical and dermatological experts, there are ongoing research and technological advancements in the field of scar removal and tissue reconstruction, but up to now, there are yet no signs of unbiased and successful results of these advancements and medical procedures.
Opting for an all natural scar removal solutions- are these also effective?
Some prefer to use natural solutions to all types of diseases and illnesses before consulting to physicians and medical experts. The same thing goes with scar removal.
Most people opt for herbal and natural solutions to remove scars before going to medical and dermatological surgeons to get rid of scars on the surface of their skins. After all, scars are not some kind of viral disease that needs proper medical attention.
- Homemade natural scar removal- this is one of the most helpful ways to remove scars according to those who have used and seen its benefits to their skin. In fact, it is the unanimous choice of those who want to take out the unsightly blemishes scars and stretch marks from their skin which has the ability to offer the same results like skin creams and lotions from several markets and drugstores.
- Items or products found at home- household kitchen can be a big source of homemade treatment solutions pertaining to removal of scars like vinegar made from apple cider, coconut oil, olive oil, onions and honey.
- Backyard garden- this can also be a source herbal remedies for scar removal like green tea, grape seed oil, the extract of aloe vera as well as potato juice, cucumber juice, lemon juice and other fruit extracts. Imagine the wide array of natural solutions that doesn’t cost an arm.
Here are some procedures on how to make some homemade scar removal solutions:
- Aloe Vera- this type of herbal plant is best known for its unique qualities that can be very essential in taking of the entire skin health. This is the reason why if you are going to search every scar removal solutions in the market, you will definitely find most of them using Aloe Vera as one of their main ingredient. This plant is also rich in bleaching complex known to lighten and smoothen the skin particularly areas affected by scars.
- Cucumber- this is another herbal plant that can help in a big way if removing scars is the issue. Cucumber is very rich in nutrients need the by the skin to create healthy skin cells that are very vital in removing scars on the surface of the skin. Those who know the benefits of using this plant had proven its effectiveness when it comes to scar removal.